A new journey begins here...
Programs offered at New Life Treatment Center
New Life Treatment Center offers the following options for participants in its chemical dependency treatment programs:
* Client is provided closely monitored care during detoxification process
* Client receives interview for evaluation and assessment of chemical dependency
* This program can fulfill education requirements mandated by the court for DWI / DUI offenders, possession charges or other violations of the law while under the influence.
* 6 hour DWI / DUI education based program, not for abstinence based treatment hours.
* Approximately a 30-45 day program set up for individual needs and goals
* Quiet, rural setting; homelike surroundings
* Eight-week program - total of 72 hours of service
* Location at New Life Treatment Center
* Focus on Recovery living
* Inpatient or outpatient
Continuum of Care
* Bi-Weekly Growth Group - 6 months required or longer if desired
* Individual sessions, as needed
* Alumni Organization