A new journey begins here...
Do You Have a Dependency Problem?
Ask yourself these twenty questions. Persons with chemical dependency
problems usually answer yes to at least seven of the twenty questions.
1. Do you lose time from work due to drinking/using drugs?
2. Does drinking/using make your home life unhappy?
3. Does drinking/using affect your reputation?
4. Do you ever feel remorse after drinking/using?
5. Does drinking/using cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
6. Do you ever become physically ill due to your drinking/using?
7. After drinking/using, do you feel you may as well drink as soon as possible, your life is a chaotic mess anyway?
8. Do you drink/use until your last dollar is gone?
9. Do you ever sell or borrow to pay for your drinking/using?
10. Are you reluctant to use “drinking/drug money” for normal expenditures?
11. Does drinking/using make you careless about the welfare of your family?
12. Do you ever drink/use more than you planned?
13. Do you ever drink/use to escape worry or trouble?
14. Has your drinking/using led to legal problems?
15. Does drinking/using cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
16. Do arguments, disappointments, or frustrations create within you an urge to drink/use?
17. Do you have an urge to celebrate good times - or mourn bad times - by drinking/using?
18. Do you ever consider self-destruction as a result of your drinking/using?
19. Has drinking/using caused you to lose focus on your Higher Power?
20. Has drinking/using caused you constant inner turmoil?
Call for help today - 507-777-4321